- Call or fax your order to your sales representative.
- Please provide the following information for all orders:
1. Purchase order number
2. Model number, quantity and color
3. Requested shipping date and delivery address with contact name & phone number
II. Aqua Bath has a ten-year limited warranty on all Care series and Healthcare series units. There is a five-year limited warranty on all residential models.
- All units should be inspected and any damage noted on the bill of lading. If unit is delivered common carrier, delivery may be refused and unit returned to factory for replacement.
- If unit was part of a full truck, then be sure to make note of damage when signing bill of lading. Call Aqua Bath for a return authorization number and Aqua Bath will authorize unit to be returned freight collect.
- The recipient of units sustaining damage during common carrier transit should file a damage claim with the freight line.
- If Aqua Bath determines that defects in material or workmanship exist, Aqua Bath will coordinate with local repair person to restore the unit. Repairs can be factory paid only if they have been pre-authorized and arranged by Aqua Bath.
- A 25% restocking charge, plus freight, will be assessed when unit is standard and is received by Aqua Bath in "A" unit condition.
- Non-standard units are not returnable.
IV. Customer Service
- Any questions, comments or requests for technical assistance can be directed to your Aqua Bath sales representative or to customer service at 1-800-232-2284 (ADA BATH). We would enjoy hearing from you and look forward to providing you with the highest quality products and services available in the industry.